Monday, January 11, 2010

New Accomplishment

Kylee has now figured out how to roll from her back to stomach. She used to try so hard to get off of her stomach and onto her back, now she seems to enjoy her new skill.

not sure what kind of face this is but thought it was cute!


Tomorrow we go to have all her preop tests done and we will just stay out there as the hospital is 2 hours away and we will have to arrive for surgery early Wednesday.  I still don't know the exact time but one of the assistants said probably check in time is 6:30.  So I have alot of packing to do today, not to mention try and get the van fixed as it has decided to eat ALOT of gas, get a tooth pulled and take Kate to the allergy Dr.

I will try to update tomorrow after we get settled as to what time surgery is scheduled for.

4 comments:

  1. Good luck to you guys! We'll be thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to put you guys on our church's prayer list. Let me know if there is anything that you need done around here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, just found your blog on Baby center- haven't been on there in awhile! I have a 7 month old with DS-Bennett. He had an AVSD repaired at 11 weeks and did great! I know this is a scary time but all will go well. I have a blog as well and wrote about our experience- August 08' http://wwwourunexpectedjourney.blogspot.com-if you're interested! Many blessing to your sweet family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What cute pictures. Michele sent me the link for the blog with the prayer request. I am glad I got to meet Kylee at the doc the other day. She is so precious!!! We will be praying for you guys. Please let me know if I can do anything to help.

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete