Thursday, March 18, 2010

Changing Blog To Private

I've decided to change this blog to private because their are so many jerks out their lately who think it is funny to take pics of kids with down syndrome and make a mockery out of them.  So if you want to continue to do view the blog, email me at jedmunds02@yahoo.com and i will be happy to give you authorization to do so.  It makes it easier if you have a google account, but if you don't you can still view as a guest, but after 2 weeks you have to get a new request from me.  I know it may seem silly but i really don't want everyone to have access to my girls pics(esp Kylee) and make a joke out of them. 

Oh and today Kylee is 9 months old.  She is still doing great.  She had her swallow study done and it showed reflux and that she does aspirate on thin liquids(which means some of it goes to her lungs).  So we just have to thicken her formula and just keep working on strengthing her oral muscles.  Since we have thickened her formula she has actually started to take a lot more formula, which is great.  Speaking of Kylee, gotta go, stinker thinks it is time to get up after only a 20 min. nap!

3 comments:

  1. grandma woods says great idea, let me know if you give me autorization to view your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would love to be able to keep reading your blog. you can email me!
    amymichele@southslope.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. We would love to still keep following you guys!

    ellingerfamily@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete