Saturday, November 7, 2009

The Many Quirks Of Kate

The things that comes out of Kate's mouth sometimes is funny.  I'm not quite sure where she learns some of the stuff, although I'm sure she probably has heard a few things around here. 

Yesterday, she was on the trampoloine with Phil and she wanted him to jump with her.  Seeing that there is a weight limit, he told her he was too big.  Her response was " come on fat boy, you can jump."
This morning, Phil was changing his shirt and Kate said, " I see your boobies."  Daddy says, "oh yea."  She says, "say, no those aren't my boobies"  Daddy says, "then what are they?"  Kate replies, "your nickles"
The other day I took her to dance and she very seriously said, "Hey, I thought Barbie was going to take me."  She has been having more imaginary friends/animals lately.
She likes to run around in circles and fart and say, "ooh, I got the running farts."

Everyday, she is saying new things that make us wonder where she heard these things or how she knows so much.  She really is such a smart, sweet little girl!


1 comment:

  1. She is so funny! And too cute! My daughter is 3 and she says some pretty hilarious stuff already. Can't wait to see what 4 has in store!

    Your girls are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete